MSF

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Dashboard Confessional-The Secret ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> MSF -> Parties
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
clemtaave

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dashboard Confessional-The Secret Répondre en citant

Dashboard Confessional-The Secret > bit.ly/20gCDzq

Please...waitThen..type..your..knowledge,..add..image..or..YouTube..video..till.."Good-o-meter"..shows.."Cool"..or.."Awesome!"There.you.can.add.structure.tags,.correct.typos.or.add.missing.wordsPopular.tabs.Fresh.tabs.Welcome.home,.Stranger.Please.Sign.in.or.Sign.up.you.can.also.use.Facebook.Google.TABS.ARTISTS..NEWS.REVIEWS.LESSONS..USERS.TABS.FRESH.TABS..0-9.A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z..TOP.100.TABS.Advanced.+.Submit.tab.+.Submit.review.+.Submit.article.Close.Video.Get.More.Listen.to.Dashboard.Confessional.Radio.on.Last.fm.View.All.Music.News.27.Best.Ever.Songs.From.Movie.Soundtracks.Can.You.Match.These.90s.Lyrics.To.Their.Artist?.Every.Lyric.from.Sawyer.Fredericks'.Debut.Album.'A.Good.Storm'.Follow.Us.facebook.twitter.instagram.pinterest.youtube.google.+.See.All.Artist.videos.Dashboard.Confessional.Vindicated.Lyrics.Stolen.Screaming.Infidelities.Dashboard.Confessional.-.Several.Ways.To.Die….Stolen.-.Dashboard.Confessional.lyrics.Carry.this.Picture.Lyric.Video.-.Dashboard….View.Top.100.Hot.Songs.Work.Lyrics.Rihanna.One.Dance.Lyrics.Drake.Sweatshirt.Lyrics.Jacob.Sartorius.I.Took.A.Pill.In.Ibiza.Lyrics.Mike.Posner.I.Want.To.Be.Your.Lady.Baby.Lyrics.INOJ.All.Artists.Similar.Artists.TakingBackSunday.SomethingCorporate.BrandNew.FallOutBoyMake...sure...you've...read...our...simple...tipsHey!...It's...usefulOK,.got.it!add.artist.photo.Add.ExplanationAdd.MeaningDashboard.ConfessionalThe.Secret's.In.The.Telling.lyrics$albumname$daterelease$writername.Post.my.meaningWrite.my.explanationnewTo.explain.lyrics,.select.line.or.word.and.click."Explain".Create.lyrics.explanation.Select.some.words.and.click."Explain".buttonOops,.an.error.LoadingGet...karma...points!...OK,...got...it!New!...Read...&...write...lyrics...explanationsHighlight...lyrics...and...explain...them...to...earn...Karma...pointsIf..this..song..really..means..something..special..to..you,..describe..your..feelings..and..thoughtstop.100..top.new..updates..submit.lyrics.#.A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z.*.Advanced.search.The.signal.is.subtleWe.pass.just.close.enough.to.touchNo.questions,.no.answersWe.know.by.now.to.say.enoughWith.only.simple.wordsWith.only.subtle.turnsThe.things.we.feel.alone.for.one.another[Chorus:]There.is.a.secret.that.we.keepI.won't.sleep.if.you.won't.sleepBecause.tonight.may.be.the.last.chance.we'll.be.givenWe.are.compelled.to.do.what.we.must.doWe.are.compelled.to.do.what.we.have.been.forbiddenSo.I.won't.sleep.if.you.won't.sleep.tonightOur.act.of.defianceWe.keep.this.secret.in.our.bloodNo.paper.or.lettersWe.pass.just.close.enough.to.touchWe.love.in.secret.namesWe.hide.within.our.veinsThe.things.that.keep.us.bound.to.one.another.[Chorus]Until.the.last.trace.and.this.hope.Is.frozen.deep.inside.my.bonesAnd.this.broken.fate.has.claimed.meAnd.my.memories.for.its.ownYour.name.is.pounding.through.my.veinsCan't.you.hear.how.it.is.sung?And.I.can.taste.you.in.my.mouthBefore.the.words.escape.my.lungsAnd.I'll.whisper.only.once.[Chorus]'Cause.you.will.be.somebody's.girl.And.you.will.keep.each.other.warmBut.tonight.I.am.feeling.cold.Correct.Mail.Print.Vote.The.Secret's.In.The.Telling.Lyrics.Lyrics..Artists:.D..Dashboard.Confessional..The.Secret's.In.The.Telling..The.Secret's.In.The.Telling.Lyrics.Languages.Arabic.Deutsch.Greek.English.Spanish.French.Italian.Japanese.Korean.Netherlands.Portuguese.Russian.Hot.lyrics.Royals.Lorde.Counting.Stars.OneRepublic.Timber.Pitbull.The.Monster.Eminem.Wrecking.Ball.Miley.Cyrus.Roar.Katy.Perry.Featured.lyrics.Want.To.Want.Me.Jason.Derulo.Forevermore.Side.A.Hey.Mama.David.Guetta.Bad.Blood.Taylor.Swift.Sugar.Maroon.5.Uptown.Funk.Mark.Ronson.One.Last.Time.Ariana.Grande.Thinking.Out.Loud.Ed.Sheeran.Love.Me.Like.You.Do.Ellie.Goulding.Style.Taylor.Swift.Tweet.translated.from.English.to.English.Dashboard.Confessional.–.The.Secret's.In.The.Telling.Lyrics.Translation.in.progress.Songwriters:...CHRISTOPHER...ANDREW...CARRABBA...The...Secret's...In...The...Telling...lyrics......Universal...Music...Publishing...Group...Lyrics...term...of...use...More...Dashboard...Confessional...lyrics...Stolen...So...Long,...So...Long...Belle...Of...The...Boulevard...Warmth...Of...The...Sand...Hands...Down...Vindicated...Ghost...Of...A...Good...Thing...The...Swiss...Army...Romance...Water...And...Bridges...Everybody...Learns...From...Disaster...Contact...Us.../...Privacy...Policy.../...ToS.../...LyricsFreak......2016...Before...you...get...started,...be...sure...to...check...out...these...explanations...created...by...our...users:...good,...very...good,...greatTab..Pro..guitar..tabs../..updates../..news../..reviews../..lessons../..forums../..beta..Secrets..In..The..Telling..chords..by..Dashboard..Confessional,..added:..February..14th,..2007..Logout..UG..Plus..Favorites..Profile..History..Recently..viewed..tabs..No..tabs..to..displaymore...artist...lyricsVindicatedStolenHands...DownDon't...WaitBelle...Of...The...BoulevardAs...Lovers...GoAgain...I...Go...UnnoticedScreaming...InfidelitiesRemember...To...BreatheAll...Dashboard...Confessional...Lyrics...→FeaturedlyricsAll...About...That...Bass...LyricsMeghan...TrainorSledgehammer...LyricsFifth...HarmonyOne...Last...Time...LyricsAriana...GrandeThinking...Out...Loud...LyricsEd...SheeranOnly...LyricsNicki...MinajHey...Mama...LyricsDavid...GuettaInfinity...LyricsMariah...CareyHeartbeat...Song...LyricsKelly...ClarksonI...Lived...LyricsOneRepublicWant...To...Want...Me...LyricsJason...DeruloExplain...View...10...more...explanationsAdd...your...explanationWrite...an...explanationUsernameYour...explanationBoldItalicLinkAdd...an...image...new!Explain...20...words...Good...Cool...Awesome!...Explanation...guidelines:...Describe...what...artist...is...trying...to...say...in...a...certain...line,...whether...it's...personal...feelings,...strong...statement...or...something...elseAbout..Genius..Embed..a..Text..Verified..Artists..Contributor..Guidelines..Education..Press..Advertise..Privacy..Policy..Jobs..Developers..Terms..of..Use..Contact..us....2016..Genius..Media..Group..IncSave.10%.Save.10%Please.expand.it.to.include.this.informationSee..inside..your..case..without..ever..opening..it..Page's..tone..with..modern..gear?..See..how..Tab..Protools..play..this..tab..loop..segment..change..instrument..show..fretboard..metronome....Best..way..to..learn.."Secrets..In..The..Telling"..Click..to..play..Secrets..In..The..Telling..close..Autoscroll..slow..fast..+/-esc..set..tempostop..Contributor..Difficulty..Capo..impliedlove..novice..1st..fret..+..---------------------------------------------------------------------..+....Ultimate..Guitar..Tabs..Archive..-..your..#1..source..for..tabs!..............Over..1,000,000..guitar,..guitar..pro..and..bass..tabs!..Also..lessons......news..and..guitar..forums!....+..---------------------------------------------------------------------..+..-------------------------------------------------------------------------------..THE..SECRET'S..IN..THE..TELLING....Dashboard..Confessional..-------------------------------------------------------------------------------..Tabbed..by:..Steph..Email:..clichedplatitudehotmail.com..Tuning:..standard..Capo..1..intro:..C..A..F..F-G..F..F-G..C..A..F..F-G..F..F-G..verse..1:..G..The..signal..is..subtle..Em..F..We..pass..just..close..enough..to..touch..G..No..questions,..no..answers..Em..F..We..know..by..now..to..say..enough..G..With..only..simple..words..Em..F..With..only..subtle..turns..G..The..things..we..feel..alone..for..one..another..chorus:..F..Am..There..is..a..secret..that..we..keep..C..I..won't..sleep..if..you..won't..sleep..F..Am..G..Because..tonight..may..be..the..last..chance..we'll..be..given..F..Am..C..We..are..compelled..to..do..what..we..must..do..F..Am..G..We..are..compelled..to..do..what..we..have..been..forbidden..Em..F..So..I..won't..sleep..if..you..won't..sleep..tonight..verse..2:..G..Our..act..of..defiance..Em..F..We..keep..this..secret..in..our..blood..G..No..paper..or..letters..Em..F..We..pass..just..close..enough..to..touch..G..We..love..in..secret..names..Em..F..We..hide..within..our..veins..G..The..things..that..keep..us..bound..to..one..another..chorus:..F..Am..There..is..a..secret..that..we..keep..C..I..won't..sleep..if..you..won't..sleep..F..Am..G..Because..tonight..may..be..the..last..chance..we'll..be..given..F..Am..C..We..are..compelled..to..do..what..we..must..do..F..Am..G..We..are..compelled..to..do..what..we..have..been..forbidden..bridge:..Am..Until..the..last..resilient..hope..F..Has..frozen..deep..inside..my..bones..C..And..this..broken..fate..has..claimed..me..F..And..my..memories..for..its..own..Am..Your..name..is..pounding..through..my..veins..F..Can't..you..hear..how..it..is..sung?..C..And..I..can..taste..you..in..my..mouth..G..Before..the..words..escape..my..lungs..C..And..I'll..whisper..only..onceAll..images..are..premoderated..before..appearing..on..the..site0.063..Integrate..the..suggestion..into..the..annotation,..keeping..the..contributor..guidelines..in..mindPublish...your...explanation...with..."Explain"...buttonThere...is...a...secret...that...we...keep...I...won't...sleep...if...you...won't...sleep...Because...tonight...may...be...the...last...chance...we'll...be...given...We...are...compelled...to...do...what...we...have...to...We...are...compelled...to...do...what...we...have...been...forbidden...'Cause...you...will...be...somebody's...girl...And...you...will...keep...each...other...warm...But...tonight...I...am...feeling...coldLyrics...taken...from...explain...lyrics,...select...line...or...word...and...click..."Explain".MeaningsShare...link:...Embed:...EmailPrintCorrectAdd...song...structure...elements...Click..."Correct"...to...open...the..."Correction...form"Also..we..collected..some..tips..and..tricks..for..you:..Don't..write..just.."I..love..this..song."..Hidden..between..the..lines,..words..and..thoughts..sometimes..hold..many..different..not..yet..explained..meanings..Remember:..your..meaning..might..be..valuable..for..someone..Don't..post..links..to..images..and..links..to..facts..Write..correctly..Don't..spam..and..write..clearly..off-topic..meanings..Don't..write..abusive,..vulgar,..offensive,..racist,..threatening..or..harassing..meanings..Do..not..post..anything..that..you..do..not..have..the..right..to..post..Please..note:..We..moderate..every..meaningFollow..these..rules..and..your..meaning..will..be..publishedProvide...song...facts,...names,...places...and...other...worthy...info...that...may...give...readers...a...perfect...insight...on...the...song's...meaningOK,..got..it!TweetLikeTweet+1..hotlyrics..FormationBeyonc..One..DanceDrake..Dangerous..WomanAriana..Grande..Work..From..HomeFifth..Harmony..PillowTalkZayn..Malik..WorkRihannasongmeanings..BestRecent0..meaning..Write..about..your..feelings..and..thoughts..Know..what..this..song..is..about?..Does..it..mean..anything..special..hidden..between..the..lines..to..you?..Share..your..meaning..with..community,..make..it..interesting..and..valuableAdd...links,...pictures...and...videos...to...make...your...explanation...more...appealing0..reply..XxDontxWaitXx..wrote..on..February..14..2007,..09:54..am..I..LIKEF..chord..in..one..of..the..beginning..lines..may..be..wrongchorus:...F...Am...There...is...a...secret...that...we...keep...C...I...won't...sleep...if...you...won't...sleep...F...Am...G...Because...tonight...may...be...the...last...chance...we'll...be...given...F...Am...C...We...are...compelled...to...do...what...we...have...to...F...Am...G...We...are...compelled...to...do...what...we...have...been...forbidden...ending:...F...Am...C...'Cause...you...will...be...somebody's...girl...F...Am...G...And...you...will...keep...each...other...warm...F...C...Am...G...F...But...tonight...I...am...feeling...cold...comments...print...report...bad...tab...6...comments...total f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> MSF -> Parties Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'